We at fontaga values your privacy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments and Reviews
- When you leave comments and ratings on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect pieces of information like Name, Email, and other available fields.
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When you leave a message on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, such as your Name, Email, and Your Message, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Your submitted message will be stored in our secure database and is accessible to our customer representative staff only.
- If you leave a comment and rating on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1) Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
2) Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Your contact information
1) Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
2) When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, debit/credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
a) Send you information about your account and order
b) Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
c) Process payments and prevent fraud
d) Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
e) PayPal Checkout – We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes Name, Email, Address, Phone, City/State/Zip, Unique payment identifier, and Payment provider identifier.
- When you fill-up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email, phone number, payment details, and optional account information like username and password and any other form fields available in the registration form. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including transaction details and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide & regulate subscription packs that you bought and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who on our team has access
Only our team members have very limited access to the stored information to help fulfill entries and support you.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
When you visit our website, your browser communicates to our server securely through SSL (Secure Socket Layers) Encryption and authentication security certificates. You will notice the Padlock logo in your browsers’ domain section, and see https in domain address.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Your data is stored in a secure server protected by multiple security methods and providers. Our staff is continuously working on how we add more layers of security to our server. Our monitorings on generated reports were reviewed promptly to effectively address security issued and prevent hacking, and data breach, in anyways.
If you have any concerns and inquiries, please feel free to contact us using our chatbox.